FE Analytics is a one-stop tool for all your investment research and analysis, portfolio construction, due diligence and ongoing monitoring, giving you more time to focus on your clients knowing your due diligence is taken care of. It's at the heart of many advisers’ Centralised Investment Propositions.
Improve your investment process
However you run your investment process, for advisers requiring the provision of timely, robust, independent data coupled with a wide range of advanced modelling, analytical, reporting and presentation tools, our adviser software, FE Analytics, has consistently proved to be the leader in its field. You can get access anytime, anywhere with no installs and automatic daily updates.
A different kind of data
The breadth and quality of our investment data
We can seamlessly form part of your investment advice process.
Win new business
- Quickly and easily model your prospect’s current investment situation and optimise your proposed investment solution.
instantfund and portfolio comparison reports to demonstrate the value of your proposition side-by-side against their existing investments.
- Use our Investment Forecaster to compare the projected returns of their current portfolio against your suggested investment model.
- Create professional, branded reports to present to your prospect.
Manage your existing clients
- Easily monitor portfolio returns and get alerted on any significant changes to the underlying investments.
- Demonstrate the value of your investment advice using our Dynamic Portfolio Tool to show ‘what if’ scenarios.
- Ensure you have a fully compliant process by saving an audit trail of all your research and historical portfolio changes to your client.
Assess your clients’ attitude to risk
- The Attitude to Risk Questionnaire helps advisers and their clients begin constructive discussions around capacity for loss and risk appetite.
- Asset allocation output, instead of a suggested list of funds which provides guidance over what to invest in, but is not prescriptive.
- Results that vary according to the term of the investment. So, whilst there are 5 levels of risk there are in fact 15 outcomes as it looks at time horizon as well.
- The questionnaire, powered by eValue Investment Solutions can be customised by you and printed or emailed to your clients.
- Browse over 300,000 instruments including UT & OEICS, ITs, Offshore, Onshore and DFMs to shortlist funds based on your suitability criteria
- Supplement your research with
fund, manager and sector factsheetsthat include quartile performance, volatility and peer comparisons to help you make a more informed decision about any investment.
- Build buy lists and portfolios containing funds, equities, sectors, indices, currencies and assets.
- Use a wide variety of data presentation tools to conduct portfolio comparisons and compare projected returns
- Compare any instrument against any other so you can understand the effect of proposed changes to a portfolio or whether a fund is really outperforming his benchmark or peers
- Refine fund selections with our trusted ratings including FE Crown Fund Rating, FE Alpha Manager Rating and FE Risk Score to quickly find the best funds in the market
- Huge range of sophisticated charting and analysis tools to analyse performance, ratios, holding information and risk.
- All charts, tables and reports can be exported to PDF or MS Excel and include the ability to add your own custom settings.
- Every PDF output can include your company’s logo and disclaimer to have a personal and consistent style for your clients.
- Our Custom Report Builder enables you to choose from 150 data fields to tailor a table report to your exact requirements.
Don't just take our word for it
"FE Analytics is much more advanced than many competitor fund research software. With system updates on a daily basis we are able to more closely watch market trends and react a lot faster. Furthermore, all investments can be amalgamated to give us a complete view of our clients’ holdings and allow us to better advise our clients."
Senior Research Analyst, Applewood Wealth Management.