FE Analytics is at the heart of many advisers’ Centralised Investment Process. Research your company’s funds to see how they fare in the market along with how they are rated to gain a better understanding of how you are viewed by advisers.
As an asset manager you require timely, robust, independent data coupled with a wide range of advanced modelling, analytical, reporting and presentation tools. FE Analytics provides all of this and has consistently proved to be the leader in its field. You can get access anytime, anywhere with automatic daily updates.
The breadth and quality of our investment data sets us apart; an extensive range of onshore, offshore and international funds, life, pensions, ETFs, investment trusts, equities and more are at your fingertips.
Win new business
- Show in which scenarios your funds may complement other investments to form a winning portfolio.
- Use our Investment Forecaster to compare the projected returns of the prospect's current portfolio against your suggested investment model
- Create professional, branded reports to present to your prospects. With 33% of advisers using the tool, chances are they’ll relate to them
Track your competitors
- Monitor your funds’ peer groups and see how you fare against them using our comparison tools
- Put alerts on competitors’ funds for any major performance, ratings or capital event changes
- See the most bought and sold funds in your sectors and find out where advisers are seeing
- View the holdings of your peers and evaluate how they may affect performance and investment strategy
See through the eyes of an adviser
- Over 3,000 adviser firms and 84% of the top use FE Analytics for their own research. Use FE Analytics to see what they see.
- See how your funds are being represented, find out how advisers analyse and sort prospective investments
- Discover how to present your funds in the best light using our research tools
Learn more about:
DON'T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT
We are using FE Analytics to explain the strengths of our investment propositions to IFAs. Importantly, by using FE Analytics to chart the impact of portfolios, they trust the information that they are seeing, as we are using a tool that they use themselves.
Henderson Global Investors