This role will work within the product team and be involved in all aspects of the product team ranging from product development to client deliveries/implementations.
Primarily they will have one main area of focus; either client implementations or product development, however they will be not be exclusive to one of these roles and will be flexible to business needs.
The role is full time (37.5 hours per week) and based at the Woking Office.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Good understanding of the product they are assigned to.
- Able to run client deliveries from conception to delivery
- Able to work within a project team for larger deliveries
- Able to attend client meetings
- Able to complete project documentation
- Able to train / assist sales teams
- Providing product development ideas based on client feedback.
The role will involve some areas of the following, but level of involvement will depend on the individual’s targets/focus within the team, and business need to support the Product Manager.
- Assisting the Product Manager in the following areas:
- Product Development from design to delivery
- Conceptualising / designing new product ideas
- Capturing requirements / writing new user stories
- Daily scrum meetings
- Supporting the development and testing teams.
- Reviewing test cases
- Liaising with different teams within the product team
- Stakeholder demos
Other roles / expectations:
- Able to train Junior Product Consultants
- Able to acquire an excellent fund knowledge
- Able to acquire good technical knowledge
- Able to acquire good understanding of FEs products
Suitable candidates will be:
- Have 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to engage in all areas of the business to develop knowledge
- Highly motivated and used to working to multiple deadlines.
- Intelligent with a good grasp of IT – preference for Industry fund knowledge.
- Diligent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Flexible, resourceful and hands-on.
- Positive, social and can adapt into a vibrant work culture.
Excellent salary and benefits package for successful applicant.
Please send an up to date CV and covering letter to Rebecca.Spink@financialexpress.net