FE Global Funds Registration (FE GFR) provides tailored solutions for investment management companies who wish to expand the distribution of their funds into the UK, Europe and across the World.
FE GFR provides a flexible project management service to assist Managers with the initial and on-going registration of their funds across the EU and the rest of the world. Our prime role is to relive the manager of the administrative burden normally associated with cross-border registrations, arranging and maintaining the registrations with as little impact on our clients’ resources as possible
- Managing the multiple parties involved in the process of cross-border registration to ensure that the client’s requirements are met at all times
- Ensuring the necessary tasks are completed within the client’s time frame.
- Providing advice, guidance and assistance to clients to ensure they are fully aware of the tasks involved in cross-border registration.
- Maintaining accurate records of all tasks undertaken using Windows applications and/or bespoke GFR systems.
- Research within accounts to identify key individuals and opportunities
- Educated to degree level
- Highly motivated
- Able to use own initiative to prioritise, manage and complete tasks
- Possess excellent time management skills
- Microsoft Office skills e.g. Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.
- Preference for grasp of Investment Industry/Financial Services though not essential
- Willing to engage in all areas of business to develop knowledge
- Committed to long term
- Due to the nature of the role excellent listening, analytical and communication skills are essential