FE's Regulatory Data Services capitalises on our extensive experience in data and our understanding of the different regulations to provide you with efficient solutions that help you remain compliant.
Comply with the evolving regulatory landscape, optimise your internal resources and reduce risk
FE Precision+ Regulatory Data Services is designed to alleviate some of the data challenges that you may face in meeting your PRIIPs and MiFID II regulatory obligations. The solution consists of data collection, validation, undertaking complex calculations, data dissemination, and document production and distribution.
FE Precision+ Regulatory Data Services helps Asset Managers, Platforms and Life Companies meet their data-related obligations by supporting you with:
Accurate and timely data
- Partnering with FE will ensure that your data is highly accurate. Our ISO accredited processing teams check and validate all the data as part of the collection process to ensure it is correct, thereby improving accuracy and timeliness, and reducing your business, reputational and compliance risks.
- We have been participating in various industry working groups to better understand the regulation and facilitate solution building. Given our understanding and expertise, we can help create services that will enable you to be fully compliant.
Peace of mind
- By outsourcing some of your regulatory burden to us, you can focus on your clients and growing your business.
Data collection and validation
- We collect, process and validate your data
- We challenge and correct data anomalies to ensure complete accuracy
- We ensure your data is represented consistently internally and to the public with a single source of clean data