FE's Regulatory & Registration Services capitalises on our extensive experience in data and our understanding of the different regulations to provide you with efficient solutions that help you remain compliant.
FE Precision+ Regulatory & Registration Services is designed to alleviate some of the data challenges that Asset Managers, Platforms and Life companies may face in meeting some of their regulatory obligations, namely PRIIPs and MiFID II. In addition, our cross-border registration services helps remove the administrative burden associated with selling funds in international markets, allowing you to focus on your core business.
- European PRIIPs Template (EPT)
- European MiFID II Template (EMT)
- UCITS KIIDs and PRIIPs KIDs
- Global Funds Registration
Accurate and timely data
Our ISO accredited processing teams check and validate all the data as part of the collection process to ensure it is correct. This improves accuracy and timeliness, and reduces your business, reputational and compliance risks.
We have been participating in various industry working groups to better understand the regulation and facilitate solution building. With our expertise we can help create services that will enable you to be fully compliant.
Peace of mind
By outsourcing some of your regulatory burden to us, you can focus on your clients and grow your business.
Data collection and validation
- We will collect your data via our Data Partner Portal, which provides the latest template specifications, regulatory updates and delivery instructions
- We validate, challenge and correct data anomalies to ensure complete accuracy
- We ensure your data is represented consistently internally and to the public with a single source of clean data
Cross-border registration of funds
- We will undertake all the administrative tasks associated with registering a fund in other jurisdictions and help maintain the registration on an ongoing basis.
- We will source, appoint and liaise with the necessary third parties and provide you with regular updates and information.